I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2011年4月26日星期二

~Sweet~

25/4/2011

I go out whole day
1st venue is comic shop
I go comic shop with him
We rent some comics
Then go to 2nd destination(Queensbay)
For what ??
Haha XD
For read comics =.=
Funny hor Xp
After that we go to play game
Actually is he play I see only
But I enjoyed it ^^
Wow~
Go 3rd place now(KDU college)
For support my friend,SamSam
We go there for dinner
Total got 13 people support him
Cause we are best friends
4th destination~
We go to Gurney for watch movie
"We" include:
Mei Ling
Mei Ling's friend(Don't know her name, Paiseh)

We watch "Red Riding Hood"
Not so nice I feel
No scary at all
Feel bored >.<
After watch movie then all go home
But me and him still have the last place to go
that is beside Dewan Sri Penang
We go there eat fruit and chat
That time is around 12am midnight
After that we go home lo
Spend whole day with him ^^

I will appreciate the time with you
Hahahahhaa

2 条评论:

-anthony- 说...

Geng !基本上除了pragin,全部的购物广场你们都去了,哈哈!

最好笑的是需要去到这样远为了看漫画吗?!

appreciate the time with you until forget ur gor !
u make ur gor worry lo !
almost midnight also not reach home !

kirawawa 说...

哈哈
prangin也去过了啦
1st avenue还没而已
我没忘记哥哥啦
对不起噢
让哥哥担心了